https://static.bongda24h.vn/medias/original/2023/07/03/soi-keo-paradou-vs-mc-alger-vdqg-algeria-2023-24-0307100640.jpg
Preview of the Paradou vs MC Alger Football Match at 10:00 PM on July 4th
Currently, Paradou Football Club is in a very dangerous position in the Algerian Ligue 1 standings.
To learn more soccer tips, stay updated with the latest news, and get continuous information best football tips for today correct score there
n has already claimed Chelghoum, and the remaining spot seems to be calling Paradou's name. At this moment, Paradou has 28 points after 25 matches and sits in 15th position, which would result in relegation when the season concludes. However, the gap between them and the safety group above is not significant, so there is a great opportunity for this team to successfully secure their position. However, after the upcoming round, the possibility of Paradou's gap widening with the safety group is likely as they will face MC Alger.
The away team is currently one of the clubs competing for the 3rd position in the Algerian Ligue 1 standings this season. Currently, three clubs are tied with 39 points, and the teams behind are closely trailing, making the battle for the top 3 extremely intense. A single unfavorable result can lead to a dramatic change in the standings.
The upcoming match is a good opportunity for MC Alger to secure 3 points for themselves because the home team is one of the underperforming clubs in the Algerian Ligue 1 this season. Without the 3 points from the home team, the chances of the away team finishing in the top 3 will decrease significantly.
Looking for reliable football tips? My 1x2 best football tips are backed by careful analysis and a deep understanding of the game. I've been sharing my expertise for years, and my track record speaks for itself. Don't miss out on my latest predictions
Total goals prediction for Paradou vs MC Alger
In Paradou's last 5 matches in the Algerian Ligue 1, a total of 11 goals have been scored, including both goals scored by their opponents and themselves. As for MC Alger, they have scored 6 goals in their last 5 matches in the Algerian Ligue 1, considering both goals scored and conceded. Based on what Paradou and MC Alger have been demonstrating, it is unlikely that there will be more than 3 goals in the upcoming match.
Prediction for the result of Paradou vs MC Alger: 0-2
Recent performance of MC Alger
Expected lineups for Paradou vs MC Alger
Paradou: Hicham Messiad, Zakaria Boukebal, Mohamed Reda Hamidi, Yacine Titraoui, Merouane Zerrouki, Mustapha Djabril Soukkou, Idir Mokadem, Youcef Douar, Adel Belkacem Bouzida, Toufik Moussaoui, Abderrahmane Berkoun.
MC Alger: Féthi Tahar, Solomampionona Razafindranaivo, Ammar Abdelmalek Oukil, Badreddine Touki, Aziz Benabdi, Réda Halaïmia, Ayoub Abdellaoui, Kamel Hamidi, Oussama Litim, Abdelkader Menezla, Ali Haroun.
Explore more interesting and informative articles about football here https://wintips.com/what-is-the-odds-of … the-score/